DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a measure change from one channel to another

Hi!
Can anybody please help me with this problem?
When I am carrying out long measures from 4 different channels at the same time, after a while, the measure I was visualizing in one chanel changes suddenly and start to be seen in a differnet chanel. Is like the different chanel would exchange the measures between them.
ThankS!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,243 Views)
This type of problem is most likely to be related to the driver. DASYLab itself, in the main program, would not do this, but, sometimes, a problem with how the data is acquired might...

You should contact your hardware manufacturer or your distributor to discuss the settings and configuration for your device with DASYLab.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(7,234 Views)

Hi,

I think that the problem could be probably something very common in multiplexed boards called crosstalk.

See the following link that explains what it is and how to solve it:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/AC3E4AE4547D4B628625722A0001FAAB

Ciao,

Aitziber

Message 3 of 4
(7,230 Views)

Thanks a lot,

it was really helpful. I changed the aquisition mode form continous to running series and I am avoiding the problem. I guess I will have to deal with the interruption in the data aquisition but for the moment it works.

c

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,910 Views)