From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are the digital out lines in high state of the 6008 USB upon windows start?

Some help is apreciate

I have a DAQ USB 6008, and when I run windows all digital out lines go in high state (switching on all the devices connected to the board). This state continues until I run the control program on DASYLab.

I want to know if it is possible to define a low state to all digital out lines of this board when I start windows.

Thank You

Miguel 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,657 Views)

I searched in the Hardware forums, and this question has been asked and answered. You cannot configure the power up states for the USB-6008. There are many other NI DAQ devices that do allow you to configure the power up state, but not this device. 

You may need to configure external circuitry to control your hardware until DASYLab starts up. That's not a DASYLab question, so I defer it to a hardware expert. You may want to search the hardware forums, and review the questions and answers provided there.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
Message 2 of 2
(6,653 Views)