From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable Separation

Hello everyone,

I'm not really good in english, though I'm trying my best. Anyway I've got a little problem with Dasylab. I'm using the basic version 10 of dasylab. Unfortunetely I don't have the action modules...
Im trying to seperate my data that the saving file gets not too big. I measure acceleration. When the acceleration is 0, I don't need as much data as I need for a high acceleration. I tried to solve this problem using a global variable in the separation modul.
The thing I don't understand is that, when my global variable differs througout a measurement (as I can see in a special window), whereas the Seperation is always the same. My schematic diagramm starts with a generator and the data gets to the modul 'write data' and from there to the 'separation' modul. Where the number of ignored samples are the global variable ${var_4}.

Maybe somebody can help me. That would be really nice. Thanks anyway.

Greetings from Germany
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(6,859 Views)