cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with MAX Tasks on different PC´s

Solved!
Go to solution

Hallo!

I have problems with my MAX-Tasks and my Dasylab V12 on different PC´s.

I have 3 devices on the first PC.

NI USB-6009 dev1

NI USB-6210 dev2

NI USB-6501 dev3

Now i had programmed a Dasylab file which is using device 2 and device 3. Everythink worked fine. Than I exported my MAX-configuration for device 2 and device 3 and imported it on the second PC. But than Dasylab was not able to find the right tasks for my programm on the second PC, even when in MAX everythink looked fine. The only solution was to delete all tasks and to create them new. But then I tried to open the saved program on my first PC again and I had the same problem, Dasylab was not able to find the right tasks, only solution was to delete the tasks and to create them new. I tried to reset my Dasylab configuration with the "Sync with MAX-configuration" option, but this was not succsessful. Dasylab was giving an errormessage, not mentioning what exactly is the problem.

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Hilby

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,111 Views)

Hallo!

I have found something. When I am starting Dasylab, I get an errormessage during the loading of DNIDAQmx.DLL. It says that the communication between Dasylab and the MAX/CAN configurator was not successfull. It seems as this is a greater problem?

Hilby

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,110 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hilby

Hallo Hilby,

I think that this may be more than can be solved on the NI Forum. I think that you need to contact your local reseller, and request assistance directly.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,106 Views)

OK, thank you, I will try that!

Have a nice day,

Hilby

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,100 Views)

Is this problem always open? If yes: Do you have checked on your 2. PC the imported task with a running self test direct under MAX? I'm affraid the tasks were always broken here and not longer available for a MAX outside usage under DASYLab!   

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,078 Views)