DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCC DRV Data overrun issue

I have a multiple worksheet test setup using a Measurement Computing USB-1024HLS to read 12 digital switches. The system is also reading a USB-1616FS and a USB 1208LS When I load a worksheet through the sequencer I get an immediate MCC DRV Data Overrun error referencing the USB-1024HLS and the worksheet stops. After the error occurs if I start the worksheet manually it runs without a problem.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,086 Views)

Please contact Measurement Computing directly to resolve this issue. You will need to provide the following information when you call or contact them, so have it ready:

DASYLab serial number

DASYLab version

DASYLab level

-- Use the Help-Report function to get this information

Where did you purchase DASYLab?

MCC-DAQ versions for instaCal and the Universal Library

Your operating system

Computer memory (RAM)

Are any other programs running at the same time?

Physically, where is the device connected? Are you using a hub? Is it powered?  How long is the USB cable?

MCC Tech support form

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,074 Views)

Thanks I have an open ticket that I used to get back in touch with Tech Support with MCC.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,069 Views)

Just adding my two cents to this thread in hopes it'll help someone else...

I had this same error while trying to log data to a Flash drive. Changing the data logging to my internal hard drive (much faster writes) fixed the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,759 Views)

I spoke too soon. Seems as though the issue still randomly pops up. I've submitted a support ticket as instructed.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,732 Views)