DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to receive support for the DASYLab products

National Instruments provides this forum as a courtesy to its customers. However, this is not the primary method for requesting support and assistance with the DASYLab product. NI does not actively sell the DASYLab software, nor does it actively support it.

The www.dasylab.com web page has an extensive list of technical notes.
The IOtech web site also has Application Notes and Tech Tips that relate to the DASYLab software.
Measurement Computing Corporation maintains a web Forum with a DASYLab section.

We recommend that you contact your reseller first. They know your hardware and software environment, and are most likely to be able to assist you quickly.

You can request help directly from a support engineer by going to the Support section of the www.dasylab.com web page. This is automatically routed based on geography,  to the person best suited to assist you.

If you post a question in this forum, we cannot guarantee a response time.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
Message 1 of 4
(9,157 Views)

Unfortunately Ms. Butler, the other methods you mentioned don't have good response time either.  And there is no guarantee that the so called engineer will have any idea how to help you.  My experience is that if I need to do more than general data acquisition, like controlling an output, then they have to call me back after they go check out sites like this one or maybe call you.

So if you really want good tech support and a good easy to use product at a lower cost than DasyLab buy LabView and use NI products.

And no, I don't work for NI, but I wish I did.

Dave

Message 2 of 4
(9,097 Views)
We've noted your feedback. It is our intention to continue to provide consistent, timely, and excellent technical support!
Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(9,093 Views)

I've just been told that the Measurement Computing forum has been closed.

Our DASYLab support strategy has always been associated with its sales channel - we want you to go first to your supplier for help. If they need assistance, they have resources to support them. If you don't know who your supplier is, or don't want to interact with them, then please contact support using the support form at www.dasylab.com. That will be routed to the appropriate support, based on geography and serial number.

http://www.dasylab.com/content/supportform.php?action=newrequest

If you want to phone someone, see the "How to Buy" list on www.dasylab.com for a complete list of official DASYLab resellers.

Of course, this forum is always available, but DASYLab is supported by volunteers with DASYLab knowledge, and you may not receive a quick answer.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(7,548 Views)