DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create FRF and Coherence in DASYLab?

Hi............
May I ask that who know to create FRF & coherence in DASYLab?
I have no idea on it....... huh.gif unsure.gif blink.gif
Hope give me some guide
Thx!!! wink.gif
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(8,207 Views)

Hello,

The Transfer function / Coherence analysis Module is a DASYLab add-on module.  This module will allow you to calculate the transfer and coherence functions for up to 8 pairs of input values.  If you have this module it will be located in your Add-on Module folder.  Please search the DASYLab Help for details about this module. 

Please note that there is a more active DASYLab discussion forum at dasylab.com

Samantha
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(8,197 Views)

Hi..thanks for the solution......Smiley Wink

May i ask that why the forum under DASYLab webpage cannot be open?

I try few days already...still cant open

may i know what the problem going on?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(8,195 Views)

Hi..actually i need build FRF and coherence by using basicmodule?

Is this possible do in DASYLab if not use the frequency response directly and how?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(8,192 Views)
FRF, the Frequency Response Function and the Coherence Functions were implemented as a premium feature of DASYLab, and are only included with the DASYLab Pro product (USA and Canada) or by purchasing the Signal Analysis option for DASYLab Full (elsewhere).

You cannot perform these functions using the DASYLab Basic.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(8,189 Views)
The DASYLab Forum listed on the www.dasylab.com web page has been discontinued due to technical difficulties. We lost the entire database as part of a mismanaged merger by our host servers.

Our intent is that you will fill out the product support form, and receive support based on that. You can see that the National Instruments forum is not very active for the DASYLab product, as NI does not sell or directly support the product.

Please contact your reseller or use the form at www.dasylab.com

We want to provide you with the highest quality support possible, and we respond quickly to messages submitted via the online form.
Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(8,187 Views)
Actually i in process build it.....
facing some prob in averaging data stuff...
I almost done the FRF by using basic module......
Any expert know to do this stuff?....
Thanks!!
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(8,186 Views)