DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone used a NI 9134 with DasyLab 13

I am consdiering purchasing a NI 9134 for in vehicle data logging. I would like to run it using DasyLab 13.

Has anyone tried this?

There's never time to do it right, but there's always time to do it over!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(6,430 Views)

Do you mean the cDAQ-9134

It's a controller. I don't know that DASYLab will run on an ATOM based CPU. We've certainly never tested it. 

Maybe someone else has some experience? 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(6,426 Views)

Yes, the cdaq9134

There's never time to do it right, but there's always time to do it over!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(6,424 Views)

As stated above, I would recommend visiting the 3rd party website to verify if their software is compatible with this hardware:

Devon R.

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(6,396 Views)

Devon,

I think that it's pretty reasonable to ask about NI hardware support by NI software. That's one of the goals of this board.

Will DASYLab run on a cDAQ-9134?  Has anyone done it? Can anyone who has one try it? 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
Message 5 of 8
(6,385 Views)

Can the  cDAQ-9134 be accessed trough DAQMx? can we create tasks with it?

Tom Rizzo
InSyS Corp.
www.insyscorp.com
Your DASYLab integrator
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(6,383 Views)

d-lab,

Just to clarify, what kind of system are you running DasyLab 13 on?

Devon R.

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(6,334 Views)

d-lab wants to install DASYLab on the embedded Windows, that runs on the cDAQ-9134.

M.Sc. Holger Wons | measX GmbH&Co. KG, Mönchengladbach, Germany | DASYLab, DIAdem, LabView --- Support, Projects, Training | Platinum NI Alliance Partner | www.measx.com
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(6,318 Views)