DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explanation how to use rainflow module with rainflow counting method

Hello, I want to know how to use the Rainflow Classification Module in dasylab 13.0, in particular with the rainflow counting method. I save the result matrix, but I don't understand how to read it. The help is quite useless, because it doesn't explain what there is in the matrix for this method. My target is to obtain a matrix with number of cycles catalogued by mean value and alternative value.

Someone can help me?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,304 Views)

Hi Davide,

I'm not familiar with DasyLab software, but I found some helpful documentation on NI website.

Try to look @ these KBs:

How to Display a Rainflow Matrix in DASYLab

Additional Information about the Rainflow Algorithms in DASYLab

DASYLab Rainflow Module and Counting Methods

DASYLab Support

Best Regards.

CLA_Cup

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(6,291 Views)

Hi CLA_Cup,

thanks for your help, but I had already read these information, and they didn't solve my dubts.

BR

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(6,289 Views)

Did you try to contact DasyLab support on DasyLab.com?

Regards.

CLA_Cup

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(6,286 Views)

Yes, just done!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(6,284 Views)

DASYLab support does monitor this forum Smiley Happy

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,281 Views)

The Diadem help may offer better explanation than the DASYLab Help

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370858K-01/genmaths/genmaths/calc_rainflow_example/

Let me know if this helps.

Unfortunately, this is such a specialty area that we have to go back to the experts ourselves to get help.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,279 Views)