DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't see MCC-DRV module

Solved!
Go to solution

I've read through another post where the solution was to re-install DasyLab. I did that and found a place in the Configurator where I can "Enable" the Measurement Computing options (for my USB-1608G). I've done that and rebooted as requested. Now, I get an error when opening DasyLab.

Note: Error is during the loading of the MCCDRV_I.DLL.

Please help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(7,483 Views)

Before all that, did you install Instacal?

Tom Rizzo
InSyS Corp.
www.insyscorp.com
Your DASYLab integrator
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(7,473 Views)

InstaCal was installed afterwards. It recognized my USB-1608G board.
But, my RE-INSTALLATION came AFTER the InstaCal setup and board recognition.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(7,471 Views)
Solution
Accepted by ignisuti

OK, try to go to the configurator, uninstall the MCC driver, and, after rebooting the computer, re-install it.

Then, after re-booting the computer again, run DASYLab.

In any case, if you still have this problem, you should definetely contact Measurament Computers.  This is definetely something that they will help you

Tom Rizzo
InSyS Corp.
www.insyscorp.com
Your DASYLab integrator
Message 4 of 11
(7,466 Views)

Wait!

What version of instaCal do you have? 

V6.33 breaks the DASYLab 13 driver.

We have a fix, but we need you to contact us to walk you through it.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(7,463 Views)

Tom, 

You found the issue. Fixed!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(7,457 Views)

Updating incase it may help others...

As reported, the previous solution worked fine for my USB-1608G. However, we recently purchased aUSB-1616HS-4 and then I ran into the problem CJ_Butler mentioned with InstaCal 6.33 breaking the Measurement Computer Driver. 

Here is the link to resolve that problem:

http://kb.mccdaq.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50554.aspx?Keywords=dasylab

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(7,321 Views)

Well, 

Now I only see 0-7 Analog inputs (using USB-HSHS16-4).

Is this an issue with the driver? Or, is it something with the software that I don't understand?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(7,315 Views)

How is the device configured in InstaCal? As single ended or differential? 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
Message 9 of 11
(7,312 Views)

That was the problem. Thanks for the QUICK response!

Couple more questions I need to figure out today... I'm trying to setup the triggering for the various signals I want to capture. 

1.) For analog inputs, I have a trigger option that says "level". Since I'm using a device with a 16-bit ADC, are values 0 through 65535 acceptable here?

2.) For digital inputs, I want to trigger on rising and falling signals. Is that possible? Looks like DasyLab is forcing me to select one or the other.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(7,308 Views)