DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displat Variables in Chart Recorder

Hello-

Is there any way to display global variables in the chart recorder module?  When I enter text as "${VAR_017}", for example, the variable is not displayed.  Any ideas?  I want to print a plot of the test and display the test values within the plot.  I am using Full ver 10.00.03. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,702 Views)

Hello dsuskie,

While we do not support DASYLab, I did take a quick look at your question and will do my best to help out. I am slightly confused on how you are trying to display your global variable. I created a quick example to read a global variable and then connected this to the input channel of the chart recorder module. This appeared to work fine and can be seen in my screenshot attached below. I was reading the first global variable given as "${VAR_1}".

Additionally, for support of DASYLab and further help with your question, please see this forum post. Thanks again for posting and I hope this helps!

Daniel S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,674 Views)

Hello- I figured out an alternative.  Specifically, I was trying to insert global variables into the text labels of the chart.  This does not seem to be an option.  I will have to insert them in the title.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,663 Views)