From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital display colors on layout

Hello!

Any ideas why Digital Meter background colors doesn't show on Layout Link Graphic?

Font color settings show OK!

DasyLayout.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,973 Views)

Hi Kyt,

In the link graphic options window you need to enable the background option (you cna see it below the line width in your second screnshot) to enable the background settings. You can then set the background colour to whatever colour you want. If this box is left disabled then the background will  show the colour of the layout page background.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

George

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,929 Views)

Thanks George,

No help. Background option will set the hole link Graphic background.

DasyLayout2.png

What I was looking... I want only background of values color to black and background of names as gray.

Basicly I would like to get the Digital Meter module in Ling Graphic to look similar as Digital meter module itself.

Like in first picture of my first message.

Maybe this is a bug? Or it doesn't supposed to follow module background settings?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,924 Views)

Hi Kyt,

Sorry for my original misunderstanding. The digital display in the layout and worksheet are not designed to look the same. The only way I have been able to find to make the displays look similar is to add a frame with a large line width. This gives a frame around all of the individual cells that looks like the display on the worksheet.

DASYLab layout.PNG

I found that this has some issues when I was experimenting with the settings though. Once I had set up the frame if I moved the the display it would leave the background grey (you can see in the bottom left corner of my screenshot this has started to happen) and the only way I could find to get rid of this is to create a new layout . So my recommendation is to leave the displays looking as they are but if you are desperate to hae them look similar to how they are in the workspace there is a way to do it.

Regards,

George

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,920 Views)

Thanks George!

That will do the job. With some issues. Have to think about final layout design.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,915 Views)