DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dasylab V.11 with PD2-MF-64-400-14/L error

I have Dasylab V11. with Powerdaq card: PD2-MF-64-400-14/L, run on PC  Quad core AMD processor, 4G of Ram, 512 Graphic card, Win XP.  I'm collecting 9 channels of EMG signal(+/- 1 V.) with 2k samples/channel ( differential mode) block size at 1024.

Y/t Chart randomly showed extra/missing data when I sent the EMG signal in. Is there any solution?  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,826 Views)

Usually the first step is to ensure that your DAQ device is working correctly. 

Does the PD2-MF-64-400-14/L come with its own testing software? If so, run that, and verify your readings.

Have you updated the driver to the latest software?

Have you contacted your DASYLab reseller or your hardware vendor (who wrote that driver)?

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,823 Views)

I could not find any driver update for both A/D card and dasylab v11, also have lost the seller contact info.. Do you have the drivers for these system?

I went to there websites, but couldn't find any. I have powerdaq v3.4 driver. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,815 Views)

the current powerdaq driver should work with it. contact uei directly. they wrote and distribute the driver for their hardware. it is not included with dasylab.

I'm sorry that I cannot be more help. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,776 Views)

I also am a litle confused because I recently installed a PD2-MF running on Win7 as well, I am pretty sure that XP runs UEI board without any problem.

The following is the link for the new PowerDAQ drivers that, based on the site, says that also has DASYLab drivers

http://www.ueidaq.com/data-acquisition-software-1/downloads/pci-pxi/powerdaq-software-suite.html

After installing them, you should also have tools to test the board indipendently.

Additionally, I have to say, that there are products out there that are very cost efficent and could replace that board by using USB.  This migh be the fastet way to upgreade and will require very low effort in DASYLab.

If you still having problem, I also suggest to you to find a local integrator that could do the job for you.

Tom Rizzo
InSyS Corp.
www.insyscorp.com
Your DASYLab integrator
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,757 Views)

I Am confused as well.

To my knowledge this board is still supported by UEI and they will help you install it,

Below is the link for powerDAQ that, after install it, you can use to see if you have access to to the board.  As you will be able to see, DASYLab is listed in the supported drivers.

http://www.ueidaq.com/data-acquisition-software-1/downloads/pci-pxi/powerdaq-software-suite.html

If you still having problems, I would suggest to contact your local integrator and they will be probably able to help you

Tom Rizzo
InSyS Corp.
www.insyscorp.com
Your DASYLab integrator
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,757 Views)