DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DasyLab Developer

I'm not sure whether this is the proper place to post this message but if it isn't hopefully the forum moderator will delete it.  I have a need for a developer who is familiar with DasyLab to develop a piece of custom software for our company.  The software needs to acquire signals from up to 8 different channels but at a fairly low sampling rate, possibly one sample from every channel at the same time every second.  We'd like to display the value of the signals on an graph that plots signal versus time, kind of like a strip chart recorder.  There are a set of conditions from 2 or 3 inputs that need to be monitored to determine the start and stop of data acquisition.  We also need to be able to store the information in a database and generate a report and do some rudimentary calculations at he conclusion of data acquisition.  We currently have a system in place that was custom written but it will not run on 32 or 64 bit operating systems.  It can, however, be used as a guide for the new software as basically we'd just like to duplicate it and get it so that we can use a number of different data acquisition cards in the new version as opposed to being limited to just one card as we have in the current version.  At any rate, if there are any people interested, they can email me at ebferro at corryrubber dot com.  Thanks in advance.  I'm in NW PA so having someone in that general area might be helpful if you need to visit to see what we've got now.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,688 Views)
I'm not 100% sure this is the right place either, but someone at NI told me about the post, so it's all good.

My name is Marc Chabot, I work for a company called InSyS Corp. and we are, among many things, DASYLab developers/intergrators. We are located in Michigan, however we work anywhere in the USA, Mexico and Canada. I would be more then happy to discuss your application and see how we could best assist you.

Please feel free to call me at 877-467-9787 x712 or e-mail me at marc.chabot@insyscorp.com.

Best regards,
-Marc
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,676 Views)