DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASYLab 10 Chart Recorder Module Issue

The chart recorder module in DASYLab 10 will only display a finite amount of data when zoomed out completely - most recently only 3 minutesworth of data.  On some systems the chart recorder module seems to reset itself to default settings every time a worksheet is run.  On previous versions of DASYLab (and on some other machines running v. 10) I can view 30 - 300 minutes worth of data at a time.  I am using an NI DAQCard-6034E sampling at 10 Hz with a block size of 1.  The DASYLab driver is also set to a sampling rate of 10 Hz with a block size of 1.  Our systems run Windows XP.  Is there any way to increase the display time and stop the module from resetting itself to default settings?

Thank you,
Patrick
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,901 Views)

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for posting on the NI Discussion forums!  I understand you are using our 6034E DAQ card in conjunction with the chart recorder module in DASYLab 10.  While we do not sell nor support DASYLab, I will try and answer your question.  I took this excerpt from page 3-2 of the DASYLab 10 manual. 

To save the current window arrangement and window selection select View » Save Window Arrangement.  For example, enter MyScreen as the name and specify the position in the selection list of the function bar.  To select this saved window arrangement at a later time, select View » Save Window Arrangement and select MyScreen in the selection list.

Please refer to this forum post if you have any further questions.

Rod T.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,886 Views)