cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyrillic alphabet problem

Dear Sirs,

Could you answer some questions:

1st question:
Are there versions of DasyLab software with interface in Russian?

2nd question:
I have an "International" application and I need to implement Cyrillic interface in Russian.

I create string variables textfile (unicode format) in the way I would like it to be seen on buttons or in the textboxes.

But it doesn't work with Cyrillic text (example: for "Add" Word in Russian I have only ???????? symbols) : I configure my textbox in Cyrillic and add Russian to my regional config.

What can I do to solve this problem?

DasyLab v.8 or v.11

Many thanks for your quick reply.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,552 Views)

DASYLab modules generally do not support Unicode character sets -- Cyrillic, Chinese, Japanese, etc.

We do have a custom Japanese version, but not one for Cyrillic or Chinese character sets or languages.

When I use the unicode characters for канал 1, I see the same ????? that you see. 

There is no workaround that I am aware of.... but I cannot test with a Russian version of Windows on a Russian keyboard.

I did try switching to a Russian keyboard, but it is creating unicode characters.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,545 Views)