DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmap buttons with changing bitmaps

Hallo!

In my Project I am using dasylab to control some switches. I am using the binary outputs to switch them on and off.

Now I have found the possibility to use bitmaps in buttons, that worked very well. I had an idea: Some switch operations prohibit the switching of other switches. Now i am using global strings for the bitmap path in the button settings. With an action module i tried to change the path for the bitmaps, so that the buttons are "greyed", so that is obvious that you can´t switch them any more. But sadly Dasylab is not changing the bitmaps during the measurement. The Bitmap is not changing until I am going into the options and clicking the path and saving it.

Any ideas how to solve this? Is this generally possible?

Thanks and have a nice day

Hilby

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,549 Views)

Hmmm. Yeah. I see that. 

Let me investigate. I can get it to change only if I open the module properties and click into the bitmap setting.

This may well be a limitation of the module, where the string is only read at Measurement Start, or, apparently, when the properties are saved.

For now... you may be out of luck on this clever approach.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,542 Views)