DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance

Hi,

I have conected two balances to the DASYLab, everything is working fine. For each balance separate log file is created, the only problem is if/how can I pause/stop measurement independent for each scale.

Regards,

Michal

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,471 Views)

To do that, you will need to put a relays before the write file.  Make sure that the relay is set to block data and not replace with 0s.

This way, when the relay is set to off, no data will be written to the file.  Now you can choose to use an action or input to open/close it.

Tom Rizzo
InSyS Corp.
www.insyscorp.com
Your DASYLab integrator
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,459 Views)

I have set it like this and error has occured like on the pic below. Notification says: Entrance/input is open

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,345 Views)

Connect the lines to the "data port" (blue), not the "control port" (yellow).

Take a switch module from the "Module browser" (ON/OFF switch).

Connect its output to one of the relais module's "control port".

This switch makes it possible to control the behaviour of the relais:

switch "ON" = let the data pass the relais

switch "OFF" = discard/block the data, the relais will not output any data

To synchronise the data streams (one is generated by the COM module, the other is generated by the switch), you need to add an input to the switch module in its options dialog: Doubleclick the switch module, then choose "Options".

In this dialog find something like "timebase setting". Here activate the "input" option. The switch will get an input.

Now guide the data that comes from one of the COM modules in the switch modules's input.

Repeat this steps for the other COM and relais module.

M.Sc. Holger Wons | measX GmbH&Co. KG, Mönchengladbach, Germany | DASYLab, DIAdem, LabView --- Support, Projects, Training | Platinum NI Alliance Partner | www.measx.com
Message 4 of 4
(5,335 Views)