Counter/Timer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timer's error

Good afternoon~ I have some troubles.Could anybody in the forum can help me?

When the timer interrupt,it chose timer overflowing interrupt while it didn’t spill over and enter into interrupting the service function. I would like to ask the following questions: Does timer overflowing interrupt enter into interrupting the service function before time-delay? Or time-delay befor interrupting the service function? void TIM5_Int_Init(u32 psc,u32 arr) {         TIM_TimeBaseInitTypeDef TIM_TimeBaseInitstruct;         NVIC_InitTypeDef NVIC_Initstruct;                  RCC_APB1PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB1Periph_TIM5,ENABLE);                //使能TIM5时钟         TIM_TimeBaseInitstruct.TIM_Prescaler=psc;                //时钟预分频         TIM_TimeBaseInitstruct.TIM_Period=arr;                //设置自动重装载值         TIM_TimeBaseInitstruct.TIM_CounterMode=TIM_CounterMode_Up;                //向上计数模式         TIM_TimeBaseInitstruct.TIM_ClockDivision=TIM_CKD_DIV1;                //不太清除这个的作用         TIM_TimeBaseInit(TIM5,&TIM_TimeBaseInitstruct);         TIM_ITConfig(TIM5,TIM_IT_Update,ENABLE);                //定时器中断使能                  NVIC_Initstruct.NVIC_IRQChannelPreemptionPriority=2;                //设置抢占优先级为2         NVIC_Initstruct.NVIC_IRQChannelSubPriority=2;                //设置副优先级为2         NVIC_Initstruct.NVIC_IRQChannel=TIM5_IRQn;                //TIM5中断通道         NVIC_Initstruct.NVIC_IRQChannelCmd=ENABLE;                //TIM5中断通道使能         NVIC_Init(&NVIC_Initstruct);                  TIM_Cmd(TIM5,ENABLE);                //TIM5时钟使能 } This is initialize function when my timer interrupted.

All you suggestions will be appreciated!

Wishes!

http://www.kynix.com

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,395 Views)

Hello,

Could you show your code?

Adam.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,360 Views)