Counter/Timer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -200077 when creating C0Channel with PCIe-6321

Hello,

I am currently trying to execute the "GenDigPulseTrain_ContBuff_ExtClk" example.

But whenever I click the start button, the following error message appears:

Unbenannt.png

No matter what value I use for the duty cycle I can't seem to get rid of this error.

I am using a NI PCIe-6321.

Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,007 Views)

Have you tried a value that falls in the range denoted by the error message?  Duty cycle needs to be a fraction not a percentage.  I suspect you've only tried values in the 1-99 range while thinking percentage, 100x too large.  Try fractions in the range 0.01-0.99

-Kevin P

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,985 Views)

Hi thanks for the reply, I actually already resolved this. The problem was, that the double conversion of the C# example does not take Culture into account. On my system a 0.5 in a textbox converts to 5... while a 0,5 converts to 0.5...

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,969 Views)