Comunidad NI México Discussions

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

Temporizador

Hola buenas,

Me gustaría saber como puedo hacer para llevar un conteo del tiempo que ha sido pulsado un boolean. No se si Labview traerá un comando para ello o si hay algún otro modo.

Gracias

0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 5
3.225 Vistas

I was going to point you to the Spanish Language Board, but I cannot find it!  There are, or were, a number of Boards for other languages, but they seem to have vanished from the NI Community Directory.  I'll ask a Moderator ...

Bob Schor

0 kudos
Mensaje 2 de 5
3.183 Vistas

Hi Bob Schor,

Thank you for answering.

I'll make my question in English so maybe you can help me. I'm trying to know how many time a boolean (or any bottom) is being press. I think it could be like a timer or counter that records the ammount of time a boolean has been pressed so I can exactly know the time with the commas.  

I look forward your answer and thank you very much for your help,

Asier

0 kudos
Mensaje 3 de 5
3.172 Vistas

Hi Axif,

use an event structure to capture button press (aka value change) events of your buttons!

In the event case you can store the button label and a timestamp in a log or count the events for each button…

@Bob: Did you find the "Regional Communities" down at the end of the forum tree?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 kudos
Mensaje 4 de 5
3.167 Vistas

Axif,

I think GerdW gave an excellent answer (he generally does), and also pointed out the Regional Communities that I somehow managed to overlook earlier (I swear I searched that list -- maybe I have a Blind Spot or what my at-home Neurologist calls a scotoma -- to paraphrase the Verizon Guy, "Can you See it Now?").

Bob Schor 

0 kudos
Mensaje 5 de 5
3.145 Vistas