Watchdog Agent Prognostics Toolkit

Hi,

Could you please save the VI into LV2011? Thanks

Chuan

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 65
(8,756 Views)

Hi,

As i am using higher version of labview(i.e 2012) i am not able to save the VI in lower version.I have sent you the images of my front panel and block diagram in which i have used both MATCH MATRIX VI and ARMA ORDER SELECTION VI but it is showing the same error also with that i have send you a excel sheet which contains the confidence values(CV) which i am passing to these VI.My Threshold value for CV is 0.5.Could you please recreate my VI and tell me what problem i am facing.If possible please send me the recreated VI.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 65
(8,753 Views)

Hi,

One thing you can do is to go to block diagram of the VI, click 'Save for Previous Version' under 'File', and save to LV2011.

Thanks,

Chuan

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 65
(8,733 Views)

Hi,

I got the error which i was facing in my MATCH MATRIX VI.But still it is not showing the desired result,i have taken a series of CV values as you said, but i am not able to get the future trend of CV values.My threshold for CV values is 0.5.Could you please help me in getting the future trend of CV values.

I have attached the VI of the same and the Excel sheet which has the CV values which i have given to my MATCH MATRIX VI.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 65
(8,720 Views)

Hi,

To estimate the RUL of Remaining useful life of any system can you suggest the best algorithm which i can use from Watchdog,I was using Watchdog from past few months....pls help us on these....

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 65
(8,681 Views)

Hi,

Basically you may use the ARMA.vi if you have a time series of CV or use Stepwise regression.vi if you have the extracted features of testing data. Both of the methods require the prediction threshold based on historical data or experience.

Chuan

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 65
(8,650 Views)

Hi, 

but when i tried to implement the arma model i am getting errors like as which i have attached the below image file,please have a look and guide me how to solve the problem...

Regards

sunitha s

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 65
(8,640 Views)

Hi,

Does your toolkit provide the following functions?

• Trend Prediction for proactive maintenance
  • Risk Radar Chart to prioritize maintenance decisions

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 65
(8,537 Views)

I'm trying to get the toolkit to run under LV 13, but get tthe following error whenever the Basic Feature Extraction.vi is called:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Error 1 occurred at Invoke Node in signal process.lvlib:Basic Feature Extraction.vi->FE GUI_demo.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: An input parameter is invalid. For example if the input is a path, the path might contain a character not allowed by the OS such as ? or @.
=========================
NI-488: Command requires GPIB Controller to be Controller-In-Charge.

Method Name: Control Value:Set

"Input Signal" not found

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've tried it out on 2 seperate PCs, but both running LV 13. Any ideas??

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 65
(8,367 Views)

Hello.

Is there a chance of getting some examples to that toolkit? And some good documentation//?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 65
(8,002 Views)