Components

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchdog Agent Prognostics Toolkit

Dear Farrell,

I am a student of M Tech from Bangalore. I am doing a speach recognition project using LabVIEW. This requires Gaussian Mixture Model Functions. 

I have installed Watchdog Agents Prognastics Toolkit on my laptop along  with LabVIEW 11(Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit,Sound and Vibration Measurement Toolkit, Mathscipt RT module, basic LabVIEW tools), gxml_140_installer on Windows 7(OS is installed in C-drive ). After installation I searched in LabVIEW search option  for Watchdog Agents Prognastic Toolkit related icons(Gaussian Mixture Models), but they were not found. I couldnot even find gxml library related icons/files. I checked out in Labview11/examples, but I didnt find them(I have installed Labview in F drive) Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 65
(10,230 Views)

Hello,

I imagine that because LabVIEW is installed on your F Drive, the GXML and Watchdog Agent instllers did not install properly to the LabVIEW folder.  Check to see if you have the following folders on your computer:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2011\vi.lib\addons\Watchdog Agent

if this exists, your installer misinstalled to the C drive and you will need to reinstall making sure to point to the correct LabVIEW folder during installation.

Otherwise, check your LabVIEW\vi.lib\addons folder on your F Drive for the Watchdog Agent folder.  I would imagine it is not there if you are not seeing the VI's in LabVIEW.

The same thing should be done for GXML as I imagine it is having the same issue.

Doug Farrell
Solutions Marketing - Automotive
National Instruments

National Instruments Automotive Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 65
(10,214 Views)

Is there HMM toolbox available in the toolkit?

The link

http://www.cicr.com/docs/actividades/EFEN/Sound%20and%20Vibration%20Overview%20MCM%20focus%20Paulo.p...

shows so, but in NI product datasheet there is only GMM is listed.

Is it missing, not listed?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 65
(10,179 Views)

Thanks for the post Surajkamal,

The slide 64 from the link you reference, does list HMM, yet as a function that is NOT implemented in the Watchdog Agent(tm) toolkit. 

We are working with a group within the www.imscenter.net, to determine how and when we might add it.  So it is not available just yet. 

Regards,

Preston Johnson
Solutions Manager, Industrial IoT: Condition Monitoring and Predictive Analytics
cbt
512 431 2371
preston.johnson@cbtechinc
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 65
(10,173 Views)

Thanks very much for your reply..

Anyway I am working with an HMM design (in C++)and trying to port it to LabVIEW

Just queried because if the tool box is available there of the shelf

I could evaluate it on hardware(cRIO) without taking much time

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 65
(10,169 Views)

Thanks for your suggestions.. I installed LabVIEW, GXML installer and Watchdogagent on C drive. Its working fine..

Regards,

Ayesha Banu

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 65
(10,151 Views)

Hello Doug Farrell,

May I know the current status of this toolkit ? When I tried to download, its not showing as evaluation version and also it costs nothing. 

Is it still in development or How many days can I use this evaluation version ?

Regards

Neo.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 65
(9,963 Views)

Thank you for your post Neo,

Currently the Watchdog Agent(r) Prognostics Toolkit is offered as an evaluation software.  There is currently no cost, and the license restricts use for evaluation purposes only.  We are working to post a next version, which will allow for deployment in the field.  This is still a few weeks away. 

We look forward to your feedback and additional questions. 

Regards,

Preston

Preston Johnson
Solutions Manager, Industrial IoT: Condition Monitoring and Predictive Analytics
cbt
512 431 2371
preston.johnson@cbtechinc
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 65
(9,960 Views)

Hi Doug,

I wanted to know where can i get more examples on Radar Chart using Watchdog prognostic tool.The evaluation version has only one example and i am not able to run it.Please help me.

Regards

Nitin

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 65
(9,815 Views)

Hi, Nitin:

The radar chart demo in Watchdog prognostic toolkit was designed specifically for multi-component performance assessment in a system level. It is supposed to be used with a mechanical system(e.g.,rotor kit) and cDAQ. What problem are you trying to solve?

Thanks,

Chuan

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 65
(9,776 Views)