From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Components

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchdog Agent Prognostics Toolkit

I think the answer is NO. 

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 65
(3,894 Views)

hi my customer has bought this tookit, he wants to activate it in the computer without internet, how should he do?

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 65
(3,808 Views)

He can find the computer ID through NI License Manager and contact NI to send him an activation code. And then he can choose "Apply one or more 20-character activation codes ..." option to activate the toolkit. 

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 65
(3,793 Views)

Hi Doug,

I saw the help document content explain a VI : Online Degradation Monitoring Module. However it does not shows up in either VI palette, vi.lib, example folder. Could you please help on this? thanks 🙂

Regards,

Harvey

0 Kudos
Message 64 of 65
(3,628 Views)

"Hello, 

I recently bought Watchdog Agent Prognostic Toolkit for LabVIEW. I tried to activate it but I was asked to fill ID and Password which I didn't receive (printscreen in the attachment).  Serial Number of my license is: H21L52286  Product Number of my license is: 41272689.  Could you please generate ID and password for me to activate it? Please send all the necessary information via e-mail: krzysztof.roczek@opel.com  Thank you in advance for your help. 

Regards, 

Krzysztof Roczek

0 Kudos
Message 65 of 65
(3,404 Views)