Components

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchdog Agent Prognostics Toolkit

Thank you for your reply. But I can't find SOM VI in Watchdog Agent Prognostics Toolkit. So can you tell me where I can find it (which VI)? Thanks.     

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 65
(6,156 Views)

It's under "fault diagnosis"

0 Kudos
Message 52 of 65
(6,151 Views)

This is "fault diagnosis" panel. Only I can find is neural network vi. Can you introduce it detailedly? Is there a example can study? Thank you.

无标题.png

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 65
(6,141 Views)

Sorry. It's my bad. The newest version will not have SOM VI any more. However, you can use SOM VI from another add-on toolbox, named 'Machine Learning' toolbox. 

Message 54 of 65
(6,112 Views)

I installed "Watchdog Agent Prognostuics Toolkit for Labveiw" evaluation version. I want to use self-organizing map on Labview. Where is the sample code of self-organizing map in VI Package Manager? I could not find it. Could anyone help me with this?   

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 65
(6,015 Views)

There is no SOM tool in this toolkit any more. Alternatively, you can search and download another toolkit named machine learning toolkit. 

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 65
(6,012 Views)

Thanks for replying. I will try to use it.

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 65
(6,004 Views)

I'm sorry. I ask again.

On the web page, Self-organizing map I saw written and available in this toolkit.

(http://www.ni.com/datasheet/pdf/en/ds-373)

However, I will can not use self-organizing map in this tool kit?

I will be waiting for replying.

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 65
(5,987 Views)

The SOM tool was included in the Watchdog Agent toolkit as a beta version. However, it is now excluded. The introduction of this toolkit has not been updated. Sorry for that. The SOM will be back in the future. 

0 Kudos
Message 59 of 65
(5,982 Views)

Can Customer use C# to deal with Watchdog Agent prognostics toolkit in Measurement Studio?

One customer in a university in China wants to use the toolkit in measurement studio, but he does not know whether it can run with C# and be tested with measurement studio.

The customer is so urgent that It would be better if you could reply to me with email ASAP?

Thanks!

Sheng Feng

Inside Sales Engineer

sheng.feng@ni.com

0 Kudos
Message 60 of 65
(5,965 Views)