Components

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I2C Digital Waveform (IDW)

Dear, I need an I2C communication between a microcontroller and a Labview VI, I have a PCI-6251. I got a SPI communication between the microcontroller and the PCI-6251, but have no idea how to communicate using I2C. Anyone know how to do? Is it possible? Is there an example available?

0 Kudos
Message 91 of 100
(6,299 Views)

Hi,

I have used developed a small program to simulate a transmission and reception using the function pallette using the IDW function. The program works only when the sample rate is equal to or greater than 1M.. But i need my application to run at 100k.. I figures out that i need to make a few modification in the init.vi but dnt know what modification to make. Help plz..

0 Kudos
Message 92 of 100
(6,202 Views)

hi, can you help with your spi code. I have bben trying but no success

0 Kudos
Message 93 of 100
(5,901 Views)

Hello all 

is it possible to use this library VIs with sbRIO and how please ?

thank you 

Mustafa

0 Kudos
Message 94 of 100
(5,745 Views)

Hi, 

I use the library I2C digital waveform with a PXIe 6556 to check the protocol with my chip.

The chip was verified with the NI USB 8452 and work.

I try to build the trame with the library I2C digital waveform and generate the signal with a PXIe 6556.

I can write the question with the PXI and read the response with the USB (valid answer)

When I write the question with the PXI and read the answer with the PXI I read only the address of my chip and a lot of FF

I don't know why ? how ? ....

my code attached

the graph answer 

AnswerPXIe.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 95 of 100
(5,430 Views)

Raj,

Can you provide the details of how you were able to blank and insert delays?  I'd like to have a short delay in between each byte that I transmit to make it more human readable when looking at the signals on an oscilloscope.

0 Kudos
Message 96 of 100
(4,725 Views)

Hi David,

I try your I2C digital waveform driver with PXI 6552, is possible to change the clock polarity? I try to use the driver to program the DAC7678, the component send data on the rise time of the clock.

Thank you for all

Francesco B.

0 Kudos
Message 97 of 100
(3,034 Views)

For I2C write/read, SDA must be transfer from high to low during SCL is high . But In this lib , during start bit , SDA remains at 0 only. How to overcome this issue ? 

0 Kudos
Message 98 of 100
(2,755 Views)

I use this  Interpret HWC Samples - I2C .vi , if i set fixed register address, the data interpreted is right. but if i use a loop to read multiple byte, the data interpreted are wrong except this first byte.  I check the waveform , they are right.  How to fix this issue?

Thanks!

Denny

0 Kudos
Message 99 of 100
(2,328 Views)

I use this  Interpret HWC Samples - I2C .vi , if i set fixed register address, the data interpreted is right. but if i use a loop to read multiple byte, the data interpreted are wrong except this first byte.  I check the waveform , they are right.  How to fix this issue?

Thanks!

Attached is the waveform and interpreted data array, 2nd byte is wrong.

Denny

0 Kudos
Message 100 of 100
(2,326 Views)