Components

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVT Client Communication (CCC)

Hello Matti,

great that you found the the mistake and  that it will be fixed future!

Regards

George

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 98
(9,863 Views)

CCC v3.0.0.3 tries to create CVT groups for both write and read tags in Client Init.vi, even if there are none. (It happens in Initialize Address_Index Lists.vi.) This causes an error to bubble up from the CVT v3.3.0.13 API. It can be circumvented by guaranteeing that at least one tag exists in each group.

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 98
(9,854 Views)

Oh LOL. I didn't read the thread before posting. Looks like I'm not the only one who found that bug.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 98
(9,851 Views)

Hi,

Yep, you're not the only one, but you narrowed it down better 🙂

Chris informed in his earlier post that there should be an update coming soon fixing this issue.

-Matti A.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 98
(9,846 Views)

No need to wait. Just add two tags to every service: DO_NOT_USE_WRITE and DO_NOT_USE READ. Put them in every client sync list. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 98
(9,842 Views)

The latest version of CCC (3.0.1.6) is now available on the LabVIEW Tools Network.  It corrects the issue where at least one read tag and one write tag needed to exist.

Chris M

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 98
(9,821 Views)

Hi Chris,

I can't find the new version of CCC yet. I checked from VIPM and the LabVIEW Tools Network.

-Matti A.

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 98
(9,809 Views)

Hi Matti,

The latest version should be available through VIPM, but if it isn't showing up for you, it should be accessible directly from here:

http://download.ni.com/evaluation/labview/lvtn/vipm/packages/ni_lib_ccc/

All the packages on the Tools Network can be downloaded this way.

Chris M

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 98
(9,785 Views)

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the link. For some reason the VIPM is showing the older version (3.0.0.3) only. I tried both upgrading the installed packages and checking for new packages from the network but neither way was I able to find the new version of the CCC.

-Matti A.

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 98
(9,780 Views)

Hi,

Now the latest version of CCC is visible in the VIPM also.

-Matti A.

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 98
(9,754 Views)