Components

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLIP Node XML Generator (CXG)

Hey David,

I think there's a bug in the XML generation. In the created XML, the <HDLName> within the <CLIPDeclaration> is always set as the name of the VHD file. It should however be set to the top-level entity name as chosen by the user in screen 1.

Regards, 

Message Edited by lion-o on 05-13-2010 02:14 PM
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(6,579 Views)

Is there any XML generator for file name from a folder?

Is there such program/application that can generate XML from a folder? For example: I have a folder of photos, and I'm going to use those photos for my gallery which uses XML. My problem is too many photos to handle... is there any solution for this?

arizona internet marketing company

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(6,299 Views)

Hi...I have dowloaded the  XML Generator (CXG) application from the site.I was trying to use it with a counter but after the first window, when I put the signal and their properties(type....) the windows goes in block and I can't do anything...only move the window...why?

Thank you...

@Christian L wrote:

Please provide feedback, comments, and questions on A XML File Generator for LabVIEW FPGA CLIP in this thread.

- David

(posted by Christian on behalf of David)

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(5,989 Views)

Hello.

I have a question, things are very unclear yet for me in the labview FPGA and I am trying to understand some basic functionality.

The CXG is now embedded in the FPGA properties -> Complenent Level IP ??

I was running labview 8.6 and when I went to 2010 the Component Level IP was upgraded with many more properties and it can generate the XML file needed.

So, is this XML file the one I am going to use or should I also use the CXG?

Thanks a lot,

Bill.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(5,961 Views)

Should I be able to use this in combination with a programmatic build VI in order to dynamicaly update the CLIP node and recompile my FPGA bitfile? Assuming the I/O does not change, but only parameters inside of it, that is.

Basically I'm developing a VeriStand custom device that uses an FPGA. I want to not have the end-user need to open LabVIEW, only VeriStand. As they will not be changing the I/O of their HDL, only the logic inside of it.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(5,857 Views)

Hi,David

I need the CXG Utility,but I can't find how to download it. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(5,284 Views)