From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uninstall NI circuit design suit 10.1.1

hi...
i installed NI circuit design suit 10.1.1 education version...
it is not installed properly....then when i want to install again ...it is saying higher version of NI circuit design suit is installed
so what i did is, i removed the files in the program files and i un-installed in the control panel (add or remove programs)
....but even then my problem is not solving....
so please if anyone know how to uninstall so that i will installit again
my Operating system is windows XP...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,131 Views)

Hi,

Can you please explainwhat are you trying to uninstall?? If you want to uninstall NI software completely, try the MSIblast utility.

Best Regards,

Shivam Awasthi

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,115 Views)

Hi,

I installed NI some times ago and now I want to unisntall it,but it never unistalls completely.I tried with Your Unistaller,unistall utilities,and some other programs,but it alwas keep some registries,or some files can't be unistalled.can somebody help me please.

thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,551 Views)
Have you tried going through the Registery Edit command?
Justin Clarke
Design Engineer
General Dynamics
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,545 Views)
The uninstaller has always been a turd and never deletes all reg entries and files it installs, this has been a mess since version 7.  To this day, it acts the same way.......I've mentioned it many times throughout, but nothing ever gets done to fix it.  Just manually delete the files.

Signature: Looking for a footprint, component, model? Might be here > http://ni.kittmaster.com
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,519 Views)