From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ultiboard unwanted text attribute

I was modifying a footprint in Ultiboard and added 2 text attributes - a "1" and a "5" - to mark the pins.  Now, whenever I edit ANY footprint in either the User or Corporate database, the 1 and 5 are there (they are part of the part/sheet properties).  Did I accidentally save the information in a template or something?  How do I go back to the default template?  Any help would be appreciated.

Michael

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,149 Views)

Hi Michael,

What versions of the software are you using?

One thing that you can do is to confirm the information on the database manager and the edit attributes of the device To check this, you can follow the items described below:

* Go to Tools>Database>Database Manager; locate your footprint and select Edit to get to the Edit Mode,once we are there, you can verify if the footprint is saved as you desired.

* Then, you can also check the attributes assigned to your model going to Edit>Properties>Attributre; and check that you have there only the wanted attributes for your footprint

I hope you can find this information helpful!

Regards,

Sil.VI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,062 Views)