From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oscilloscope color dosent match the wire color

When i make a connection to the scope input, i able to alter the wire color, then the signal in the scope screen changed too.

But when put an info bubble to the wire, the color in the scope goes to purple. And i cant change that.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,075 Views)

Could you possible have 2 overlaping traces that ciasue the color to be purple?  Put the info buble on a different wire to see what happens.

Tom

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(7,067 Views)

Hi Lidi,

Thanks for posting this. It appears that this problem has been fixed and should not happen with our next release of Multisim. If you redraw the wire though, this problem should go away.

Hope that helps.

----------
Yi
Software Developer
National Instruments - Electronics Workbench Group
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(7,056 Views)

Also, I would like to suggest the following work around for this. This behaviour is triggered by the probes which you have placed on the wires coming into the oscilloscope. A quick work around would be to right click the probe (the green arrow) and click Reverse Probe Direction. Next time when you start interactive simulation, the oscilloscope should draw the traces in the correct colour.

----------
Yi
Software Developer
National Instruments - Electronics Workbench Group
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(7,003 Views)