Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multisim

I need a circuit for simulating a SMPS system. Can I get one? I dont have any specifications for the rating, but i need that one which is used commercially everywhere. I am using Multisim 11
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,733 Views)

Hi Priyatham24, 

I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for? An entire SMPS circuit? That would depend entirely on the application, and the design is completely up to you. If you have having trouble with specific simulation results we can certainly help with that.

If you are looking for a particular part that is not in the Multisim database we can also help with that, but again, we would need more information. 

Cheers,

Jeff

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,471 Views)

actually i need to work on a sample given as buck boost smps which uses flyback ccm but i dont have any idea hw to work on it, can you help me.thanking you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,466 Views)

Do you mean the Multisim sample file, "Buck_CM.ms11"? What specifically is giving you trouble?

Many of our SMPS sample circuits come from the "Switch-Mode Power Supply SPICE Cookbook" by Christophe Basso. That or another SMPS textbook would be a good starting point for the basics of different SMPS circuits. 

Jeff

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,462 Views)

actually it is buck boost smps system and wht i need is how to make connections to the given sample so that it actually works, can you help me regarding this??

what i mean is about duty cycle ,giving rated input, taking output,and making it similar to the one used commercially in the case of solar panels, are you clear so far?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,460 Views)