From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multisim

Solved!
Go to solution

Version 13 Multisim (ok in version 14)

When you flip the word generator, all the numbers and text are inverted or reversed, depending on what kind of Flip.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,956 Views)

Hello Gunner,

I just tested this myself on both multisim 13 and 14, and it seemed to work fine on  both versions, have you seen if this happens every time you do it? could you take some screenshots, and I would also like to know what Edition of multisim you are using(Education, Power Pro, etc).

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,932 Views)

Please see attached .jpeg.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,929 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gunner659

Hello, 

Just verified this on a Windows 7 machine with the student version of Multisim 13 (I pressume this is the one your students are using), I don't believe there are any ways to solve this on Multisim 13, but at least it does seem as if this was corrected for version 14.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,923 Views)

I give extra credit to my students if:

*  They find undocumented bugs

AND

*  They let me report it instead of arguing with you guys about stuff.  Back in the days when the Canadians owned the product I had a student that got them so upset that it took a long time to smooth things over. 

Thanks for the time.  Now if we could just get the problem with the WORD GENERATOR skipping steps (in step mode)  when trying to single step at frequencies above 600 hz I will be happy.  That one is in both 13 and 14. Yes, there are work arounds but the students shouldn't have to work around it.  It should work.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,896 Views)