Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multisim simulation not working

Hi

I'm a newbie at multisim.

I would like to ask any one out there for help. After I have built up a project and I click on simulate in mul;tisim nothing happens yet the same project works like a dream under proteus.

My question is is there a setting that needs to be activated or setup so as to be able to run simulation under Multisim.

Or is there a specific way of getting projects to work in multisim.

Please help me if any one can as i prefer multisim over proteus.

thanks in advance

Ernest

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(10,549 Views)

Hi Ernest,

Please provide more details about what you are doing, what analysis are you using? Did you get any error messages?

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(10,521 Views)

Hi Tien P

Thank you for replying to my post much appreciated.

At the moment im trying to get a running message to work as well as a digital clock i have checked all connections countless times and they are as the schematic diagram has given them

but when i execute the project nothing happens and no i dont get any error messages. So i'm assuming all is well but no message scrolls or no time is displayed. I dont know much about programing so i cant see if the fault is maybe there.

Thanks Again

Ernest

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(10,517 Views)

Hi Ernest,

To view the simulation results, you have to run an analysis from the Simulate>>Analyses menu or connect an instrument located in the Instruments toolbar located on the right side of the Multisim window. If you just click the Run button, you won't see anything.

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(10,495 Views)

Hi

my multisim copy was working but started to give problem it doesnt open some time and when it does open it freezes and not displaying nothing such as tools nothing at all i even uninstalled it from my system and reinstalled it but yet the same problem i even tried the repair tool and the same thong i keep getting

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(8,307 Views)