From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i get a PIC16f87 in the database

Solved!
Go to solution

hello im using Multisim and i want to simulate a PIC16f873 with servomotoren,

but it doesnt comes the PIC and also the servo, i need also a crystal of 4MHz to make it work but in the database comes just of 40Mhz and some others, motors comes DC motors brushles but how i can see the degrees or it doesnt comes the degrees of the moving part

and the pic a need it also becasuse i want to use a Serial (RS232)or Max232 comunication

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,726 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Jeck avla

Hi Jack Alva,

We don't have this part in the database.  We only have four MCUs available for simulation, PIC16F84, PIC16F94A, 8051 and 8052.  These parts were added to allow professors to tech MCU and that's why we don’t have many available MCU. Adding one MCU require a lot of work, we have to create custom dialog and this is something our developer will have to do.

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,693 Views)

i will just try to make a small part of my simulation in multisim but the other part of the question how can i get also the crystal of 4 MHz??

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,678 Views)

for your 4Mhz crystal you just could build a small oscillator with resonat circuit in it, which oscillate at 4 MHz, or is that not possible?

I attached a crystal osscilator from an other forum thread. you just have to calculate your parts for 4Mhz

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Circuit-Design-Suite-Multisim/Crystal-Oscillator/td-p/1109026

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,656 Views)