From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

electromechanical parts simulation

Hi everybody.

I m searching Multisim software but i m not sure that this software can simulate electromechanical parts for example motors, relays, contactor. If it 's ok is there any example file.

At the same time i don't know whether this software can import any XML file from other software.

Thanks for everbody who will help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,241 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,178 Views)
Is there nobody who knows something about this issue.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,998 Views)

Hi,

Multisim does support some electromechanical parts, but whether Multisim will achieve your goals depends on what you are trying to do.You can find the electromechanical parts in the Electro_mechanical group, where you will find various switches, relays, motors, etc. I don't think there are any sample files that use these components.

As for the XML import, the short answer is no. XML is used for a variety of different types of information, from databases to Word Documents and images, all of which Multisim will not be able to import. Is there a particular software you are trying to import from?

Garret
Senior Software Developer
National Instruments
Circuit Design Community and Blog

If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved or give a kudo. 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,968 Views)