From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change pixel value RGB

Hi I'm looking for a simple way to change the value of some pixels inside a range of RGB. Example on the bottom. If u got a solution please can u show me the panels? Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,049 Views)

Hi there,

Thank you for your post, but something is not very clear here. Do you mean that you need to design the algorithm to circle these green spots out and turn them into other pixels? Or, do you just need some software tools like Photoshop to modify the picture?

Regards,

Chen_T
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,028 Views)

I'm sorry. I mean that i want to substitute the colour of some pixels (inside a range of values RGB that i select) with another colour (green in the example). I know how can I do it with matlab and photoshop but I would like to do with labview. I need the algorithm. Thank you. Sorry for my bed english 😄

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,024 Views)

OK, I see. I am not very good at image processing using LabVIEW as well. But, to have your question been answered effectively, I recommend that you post this problem in the LabVIEW Boards.

LabVIEW

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/bd-p/170

Regards,

Chen_T
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,021 Views)

Already done! But no reply.. thanks 😉

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,018 Views)