From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not connect track between two components. MultiSIM Blue.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

You can attach your Ultiboard file here; if the file is confidential send me a private message.

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(3,389 Views)

Hi,

I can't find the "message count" or "envelope icon" anywhere. I have log in. Where are they?

To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(3,382 Views)

Hello,

I just sent you a private message.

Best,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(3,358 Views)

Yes but it looks like you have disabled "Private Messages.

I get the following error message:

"One or more of these members do not have private messages enabled. Their names have been removed from the Send to list."

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(3,351 Views)
Solution
Accepted by PCWorker

Hello,

I got your file. What you have is a clearance error. Go to View>>Clearances to activate the clearances. Then zoom in to U4, you will see the problem.

To fix this:

• Reduce the clearance for nets VCC and DC. In the Spreadsheet View go to the Nets tab, select VCC and decrease the clearance value. Repeat this for DC.
  • You may also need to move the traces a little bit to avoid the error.

With regard to your question about the Multisim Student Edition, yes, this edition allows you to use Forward and Backward Annotation to update changes on your design. This option can be found in the Transfer menu. We always recommend making changes in the schematic and then use Forward Annotation to update the layout.

Hope this helps.

Fernando D.
National Instruments

Message 15 of 16
(3,343 Views)
Solution
Accepted by PCWorker

Hi,

I learnt something, thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(3,336 Views)