Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

basic help SCR component & electromagnet coil

hello

I am a student  with two questiions  using Multisim 12.0.1 .  Asking how  to add the component SCR in my drawing area.  I have a sketch  of a  circuit  to recreate.  But   I am not sure where to find SCR  component in my tool box.  If it's there  in the tool box  at all. 

Last one  please.   As an assignment I am trying to create a circuit with a  relay and   an electromagnet coil wrapping the relay.  The directions classify this a relay as  standard relay.   By the forum.   I am not sure if this is a standard relay by  convensional standards.    But by any means how can I  create  a relay with  a electromagnetic coil as discribed.   Please any thoughts. 

I've tried looking for  tutorials on the web without  any conventional returns.  If some could please lend a hand with these two issues.  Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,297 Views)

Hi Kelly,

1. Refer to the following knowledge base to learn how to search for parts in Multisim:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/7309A5CABC677296862577ED006EC99E

You can find the SCR family in the "Diodes” group.

2.  There are relay behavioral models the database, you can find them in the "Basic" group under the "Relay" family. 

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,207 Views)