Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When installing Multisim component evaluator, no features to install are found

The software I'm trying to install is Multisim component evaluator Analog Devices edition, version 11.0.1.  Everything has gone smoothly except that when I reach 'features to install', the list is blank.  The installation summary says 'No software will be added or removed', and the 'next' button does not highlight, leaving me stuck.  How do I get a working installation?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,839 Views)

Your description sounds like you are using XP 64 and this is an OS that we don't support, Vista and Win 7 64 bit are supported.

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,822 Views)

Bingo, and argh...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,816 Views)

on multisim 11.0.2

i have the same problem on a pc with windows 7 64 Bit.

if i try on a partition on the same pc with Xp Professional the installation is ok.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,332 Views)

You should be able to install 11.0.2 on Win 7 64 bit,  this probelm only applies to XP 64 bit.

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,317 Views)

some one to help on how can i get those compents in multism 11.0.1 i have installed as evaluator

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,091 Views)

The component evaluator doesn't have the instruments you mentioned. You have to get the professional version for this instrument.

You can refer to the feature table from the following address for more information about the features in various editions.

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/5609/en/

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,051 Views)

thanks but how can i get the proffesianal version

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,046 Views)

Hi there,

You can find more information about the Professional Edition of Multisim at: