Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultiboard 12 "spreadsheet view" display issue. Help!!!

Hello everyone,

I have a problem displaying "Spreadsheet View" when I opened any Ultiboard project. So, the problem occurs only when I try open a Ultiboard project. If I close the project, then the "Spreadsheet View" displays correctly.
The problem is that: I can not use "Spreadsheet View" when I using Ultiboard project.
I have attached below a picture of the issue.

I tried to reinstall National Design Suite, but without success, even after I uninstall software, I removed registry entries and NI folder from the Program Files and Program Data folders.

Is there any way to restore the display of "Spreadsheet View" when I browsing a PCB project. Please!

Regards,

pub

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,344 Views)

Hello pub,

The behavior is really strange. At first sight it might seem like some sort of display bug. That is not really likely, but maybe you can upgrade your graphic card driver to the latest version (at least verify if it is up to date).

There are a couple things I want to know. I would like to verify you are not referring to the Design Toolbox instead. Does that one show up normally? A screenshot from the whole screen might also be helpful showing that the spreadsheet view is active (even one from the Ultiboard screen, before opening the project).

Finally, there are some files apart from the ones in Program Files and Program Data. Specifically, there is a standard_ub_pro.ewcfg configuration file that by default should be in the C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\National Instruments\Circuit Design Suite\12.0\config directory. You can try deleting that one, rebooting and opening Ultiboard to see if the behavior persists. Maybe you can even delete the whole C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\National Instruments\Circuit Design Suite folder and repair the installation.

Camilo V.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,315 Views)