cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To view the LVM data on oscilloscope

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Chen_T,

I still have some more things to ask you.

1)I am facing a problem with grapher like after setting grapher axis_properties of Left_axis range(voltage) to 3.8 to 3.9 and bottom_axis range(time) to 1 to 90 and I amde it run it is changing its values to -150m to 150m and 1.3 to 11.3 as shown in the attached image.I really don't understand the problem of how you  are bale to get the plot perfectly on grapher but why I am not.

2)Also,I didn't understood plotting in scope view because when I set time scale as 1sec/div it is showing the signal plot only for around 1.3 secs and th plot on scope starts again which shows for 1.3secs again and the process goes on.But the actual signal data is for 90secs so why it is not showing a continuous plot for 90 divs(1sec/div*90).

I hope you will help me.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(2,640 Views)

Hi GoviRe,

For your first question, the Signal_Plot.JPG you attached is not the Transient Analysis. (Too see the configurations of a Transient Analysis, click here). In the Transient Analysis, you can get the plot exactly as I posted before.

For your second question, I understand that it is kind of annoying when you fix the axises, the plotting is refreshing each time when the plot reach to the other side. The oscilloscope also works this way. Only when you stop or pause the simulation, you are able to change the ranges. So, in your case, the Grapher in Transient Analysis is what I recommend so far. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them. Me and other friends in this forum will be glad to help.

Have a nice day!:-)

Regards,

Chen_T
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(2,638 Views)