Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recompiled Multisim packages

Does NI have for users recompiled packages of Multisim 13 for those with CPUs that do not support SSE(or higher)?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,443 Views)

Hello,

Perhaps if you tell me what processor you are using I could find a more specific answer, but SSE was introduced with Pentium III and by Pentium 4 it was already replaced by SSE2. System Requirements for NI Circuit Design Suite, hence Multisim, include a Pentium 4 microprocessor or later so I still think it is unlikely Multisim will work with the issued CPU.

Camilo V.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,404 Views)

It's a AMD Athlon XP @ 1.2Ghz with 2Gb of ram. The program, at various stages, tells me directly to get a recompiled Multisim 13 that doesn't

have any SSE or SSE2 opimizations at all. I'm sure that my hardware is not sufficient to properly load the program from the official National

Instruments installation disks for Multisim 13 (Student Edition). Hopefully, NI can supply a way around this difficulty.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,389 Views)

Can you upload a screen shot from the message? Does the message appear at specific stages, and if so, at which? Or, does it come up at "random" times?

Camilo V.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,371 Views)