From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the ECG amplifier

hi everybody. 

i am working on an ECG project, so as a first stage i must design the ECG sensor, my project will need also labVIEW later on, so i download  the ECG virtual signal which can be found by pressing on the labVIEW icon inside MULTISIM but what ever i try any circuit i didnt find the solution for the output. plzzz i need help any advice will be thankful.

i will post down what i did so far, by the way the ECG generator have to change the common mode=4.8 and the frequency=8 

then  if you chose the oscilloscope next to the ECG signal, can see the pure signal BUT at the last oscilloscope there are nothing. i used many types of op-amp but nothing can work.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,442 Views)

wavestorm1986,

Here is a working circuit showing the ECG example.   You may have to substitute in the circuit with the ECG instrument you have downloaded.

Regards,

Patrick Noonan

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,396 Views)

hi Patrick Noonan

thanx for ur help, but i already test this ad i know how its work. my idea is to use anther type of instruments amplifier and coneected to the ECG signal in multisim 10 so at least at the end i will buy these things then apply it to my application.

plz if u have any idea about a circuit which already tested in mutisim plz let me know sir.

thanx in advance

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,368 Views)