Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the ECG amplifier

hi everybody. 

i am working on an ECG project, so as a first stage i must design the ECG sensor, my project will need also labVIEW later on, so i download  the ECG virtual signal which can be found by pressing on the labVIEW icon inside MULTISIM but what ever i try any circuit i didnt find the solution for the output. plzzz i need help any advice will be thankful.

i will post down what i did so far, by the way the ECG generator have to change the common mode=4.8 and the frequency=8 

then  if you chose the oscilloscope next to the ECG signal, can see the pure signal BUT at the last oscilloscope there are nothing. i used many types of op-amp but nothing can work.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,444 Views)

wavestorm1986,

Here is a working circuit showing the ECG example.   You may have to substitute in the circuit with the ECG instrument you have downloaded.

Regards,

Patrick Noonan

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,398 Views)

hi Patrick Noonan

thanx for ur help, but i already test this ad i know how its work. my idea is to use anther type of instruments amplifier and coneected to the ECG signal in multisim 10 so at least at the end i will buy these things then apply it to my application.

plz if u have any idea about a circuit which already tested in mutisim plz let me know sir.

thanx in advance

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,370 Views)