From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Instruments

I have been having problems with multisim 10.1 and printing instruments. I was printing through a wireless network and it was taking approximately 20 minutes to print the instruments (ie. Oscilloscope and function generator). I tried just using a direct connection through USB to my printer and everytime I try to print the instruments my PC blue screens and reboots. Anybody running into this issue???

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,848 Views)

Hello,

We could replicate the slow printing and created a defect request so that our developers can take a look of the issue. With regard to the crash we need to do further investigation. If possible, could you try to use a different computer to see if it works?  

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,802 Views)

Has this issue been resolved?  I have a colleague having the same issue on a Vista Premium machine when he tries to print instruments.  We are running Multisim 10.1.1 (10.1.372).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,065 Views)
No it has not been resolved to where I can just print instruments from MultiSim. I was told to do Alt-Print Screen and then paste into a word document. Not very productive when trying to do lab reports for school. Would like a fix so that I can just hit print.  
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,054 Views)