cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim library file of HART Modem AD5700 for simulation

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

Can anybody give any assistance with simulation on Multisim using PIC 16F877A  with the HART communications on industry standard 4..20mA loops..

I am trying to simulate AD5700 HART Modem on Multisim along with PIC16F877A. I want to send serial data to AD5700 using UART interface  and then see the corresponding analog output signal varying in frequency (based on the binary data being sent to AD5700)  on HART_Output. Unfortunately, After searching too much, I could not find Multisim library file for AD5700 IC. 

Can anyone tell me the way to simulate AD5700 on Multisim? or anyother to get out of that problem?

Thanks in advance  and waiting for your kind reply,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,913 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author UEC.1000

Hello UEC.1000,

I am not sure which version of Multisim you have, but I tried checking on the different versions and was able to confirm that the specific model that you require is not inside the Master Database. You can see this by following this link:

• NI Multisim Components and Models

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/5607/en/

Since it appears to be that the component is not present in the database, I would like to show you the following link that might give you the workarounds.

• Where do I Find New Components or Libraries for Multisim?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/260504431AC975E886257C7C0063CB27

Thank you very much for your question, I really hope that this information help you.

Regards,

Luis.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,873 Views)

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy routine for solving my problem.

I have gone through link that you have provided and it is really helfpul to customize any component in Multisim.

Thank you again !

Regards,

UEC.1000

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,856 Views)