Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim and Ultiboard Training Courses

Hello Multisim and Ultiboard users,

I want to take this opportunity to invite you learn more about the Multisim and Ultiboard courses offered by National Instruments. These courses are ideal for educators and designers that want to shorten the learning curve and increase productivity and skills.

Topics include:

Multisim

• Simulation and virtual instruments
  • Configuring SPICE analyses in Multisim
  • Results and post-processing
  • Component creation
  • Projects and design sharing
  • Educational features (for Academic users)

Click here to view the complete course outline.

Ultiboard

• Transfer and board design setup
  • Parts and placement
  • Footprint creation
  • Trace routing methods
  • Forward and Back Annotation
  • Preparing the design for manufacturing

Click here to view the complete course outline.

Multisim and Ultiboard training courses are offered in several different formats including regional (at a training facility near you) and online (at your desk).  

Learn more about your training options and find a course near you at:

http://www.ni.com/training/circuitdesign.htm

Thanks and best regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

Message 1 of 15
(19,238 Views)

Hello Mr Fernando:

Can you help me? I need to find the SPICE for de model HI-507 this is a CMOS ANALOG MULTIPLEXER fromo Intersil, the reason is that I want to simulate a complex circuit for a project and I need this multiplexer, I cuden't find any model that I can user for that, so, I think that I can create a model who do the function for this multiplexer, but I need for that the SPICE and I cuden't find that.

Would you like to tell me where can I find this SPICE for a Single 16 and 8/Differential 8-Channel and 4-Channel CMOS Analog Multiplexers.

NOTE: I'm using the simultation software MULTISIM Release 11.

Thanks so much for your help.

Best regard.

Jorge Isaack.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(18,853 Views)

Hi Jorge,

I did a search and unfortunately I couldn't find a SPICE model for this component. If possible, contact the manufacturer directly, they might have a model available.

There are a some multiplexers in Multisim that you could try, just open the Component Browser (Place>>Component), click on Search and enter multiplexer. Multisim will display a list of components.

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(18,839 Views)

Hi Mr. Fernando:

Thanks so much for your help and comments, I gonna used another Multiplexer in Multisim as you indicated above me, in fact, I found a Model with the similar electrical caracteristics and maybe this components, ADG1607, work in the same way as the HI-507 CMOS Analog Multiplexer.

I hope you can keep available to contact for future issues. Thanks again.

Best regard.

Jorge Isaask U.

Message 4 of 15
(18,839 Views)

Hi Fernando,

I am a new comers and wanted ask a question about my circuit. I designed a timer based on 555 and 74LS175 quad d ff. Hwne I adjust the timing to longer cycle i got a small waveform in between the cycle. This will make the timing uneven from LED to the next LED. This wont happen if I set the cycle fast. The question is why and how do I get rid of it? I read the datasheet of the 74LS175 but did not find any delay/hyterisis effect.

LED Timer

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(17,880 Views)

Hi adminI simulate a circuit with Multisimit works wellI got mysignal, I still aqueillir that this signal by labviewI install the toolkitI plugged the connectorI found no evidence for labview multisim12 in2011how do?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(15,792 Views)

Hi,

I am not sure what your issue is. Please take a look in the link below. It shows you what you need to be able to use Co-simulation.

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/13663

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tayyab R,
National Instruments.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(15,721 Views)

Hi Fernando,

The training courses look interesting. Unfortunately, I would be interested on a "Multisim / Ultiboard online course " in a self-paced basis.

From what I read, the only courses that are available on that format are the Labview Core x lessons. 

Best regards,

Jean
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(13,358 Views)

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your message. You are correct, self-paced online training is only available for LabVIEW. For Multisim/Ultiboard we offer online training (instructor led) and regional/on-site training. Alternatively, you can buy the course kits (printed course manuals) to review the content at your own pace.

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

Message 9 of 15
(13,313 Views)

Hello Sir,I have been using this software since long time,can you just help me out in getting the equivalent of ICL8038 function generator IC as I would require to use it in my project .Please do help me in sorting out this issue.

with regards

Ganesh kamath

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(11,946 Views)