From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no Place>Jumper option on Ultiboard 14.0 Full Edition. Is this correct?

Solved!
Go to solution

I have worked with Ultiboard for many years and have always had the Place>Jumper feature. I have used ultiboard for many years and have always used it. I have recently uploaded to version 14.0 and was about to use this tool tonight but am unable to find it? I have the 'Full Edition' of Ultiboard. Has this feature been moved from this version?

Rgs,

Matt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler"
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,617 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lucither

Hi Matt,

The Full edition of Ultiboard has never included to ability to place jumpers (or test points for that matter). Were you previously using the Full edition or another edition?

The Power Pro and Education editions of Ultiboard both include these options.

Jeff

National Instruments

Message 2 of 3
(4,536 Views)

Hi Jeff,

Although I have worked with Ultiboard for a while I have changed employers and my current employer has the 'Full Edition' whereas my previous experience was on the student and power pro. I must say I'm very surprised that the ability to place a jumper is not in the full edition? To me it seems such a basic feature I would expect it as a basic requirement.

Thanks for your response,

Matt 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler"
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,534 Views)