Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manage slotted holes

Solved!
Go to solution

I am working with parts which have three vertical mounting tabs which require plated slotted holes on the PCB and I am having difficulty giving the slotted holes the same properties as regular through holes.

My efforts so far, have led to a situation where pins all have the same names (1), or * Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} p {margin-right:0in; mso-margin-top-alt:auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->"pin X from Part Y in net Z is missing from shape W".

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,033 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Todc.18

Hi,

Please have a look at the following knowledge base:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/2FB28A6C4943A8CA862575BD00522872

Tien P.

National Instruments
Message 2 of 4
(3,904 Views)
I am working with a usb mini connector it has 5 round holes and two 1.4mm x .65mm slotted holes.  I am having trouble with the custom pad feature.  I created a connector with 7 round holes then tried to go back and manipulate the two that need to be slotted.  How does a slotted hole get created in this software?
Message 3 of 4
(3,868 Views)

I've got exactly the same problem. How did you solve?

Thank's.

n

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,309 Views)